5 x Squash cut in halves
19 x Asparagus end cut off
1/2 Kale bunch - roughly chopped
1 x lemon cut in half
800g Hokkien noodles
1 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tsp of dark soy
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 x garlic cloves finely chopped
1. Heat a fry pan with a teaspoon of olive oil and place squash in pan to cook, cook the squash on a high temperature until brown.
2. Add kale and asparagus to pan and cook until slightly brown.
3. Add Hokkien noodles and stir until well combined. Allow to cool for 25 minutes.
4. To make dressing add all ingredients to a bowl and stir until well combined.
5. Heat another fry pan and add lemon halves face down on pan and cook on high temperature until golden brown.
6. Add cooled vegetables to bowl keeping asparagus separate and stir through dressing. Place asparagus and lemons onto the salad to serve. Enjoy!