Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Serves: 16 brownies
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees (fan forced oven)
2. In a blender or food processor combine the avocado, applesauce, maple syrup and vanilla.
3. Add these combined ingredients to a large bowl and whisk in eggs until well combined.
4. Add coconut flour, cocoa powder, sea salt, baking soda and stir until well combined.
5. Grease an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with coconut oil and add batter.
6. Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes (if you would more of a fudgier style brownie cook for slightly less time and if you would like more of a cake style brownie cook for a little longer).
7. Allow to cool for 20 minutes before cutting into 16 portions.
8. Sprinkle with some cocoa powder for a nice finish and serve.
Enjoy and let us know how you go!
*Make sure you use Dutch Processed Cocoa or otherwise it will taste bitter.